Dear Lord God, I am so very thankful for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Dear Lord God,

I am so very thankful for all you have done for us, for things visible and invisible

Father God, there are so many many many issues and items that are still floating around and have not come to fruition yet

Please could you intervene and bring all things to fruition, that all these things will be far more exceedingly better than we could ever imagine or hope for, in Jesus name, Amen
 
Jesus we come to you with a heavy heart that has but broken and crushed, knowing that as we cast our worries and sorrows on you that you look into our heart and see the love we have for you, Jesus lift us up out of the heavy fog of pain and teach us your ways instead, help us come closer to you as you reach down and draw us near to you. Lord we know that all we have to do is ask and believe that your will, will be done in our life, give us peace with that knowledge, knowing that you know what is best for us, help us overcome our own will and teach us to rely on your words of promise and faithfulness and love, IN Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord! I'm so very thankful that God hears our prayers and answers them according to His Will. With that said I want to Thank You God for hearing my prayers concerning ### and ###'s salvation; all of my spiritual, mental/emotional/cognitive, physical, and financial health needs; all of...
Replies
6
Views
476
Dear lord, I am very thankful for all answered prayers. Lord forgive me for my sins and I am repenting it. I am waiting for my daughter ### for her application in ### to work here in the USA. I hope it will come out soon and 1-### will be soon. And I am praying for my ### to move in ### in her...
Replies
9
Views
363
I am very very thankful to everyone who has prayed for me and my family. My father is slowly recovering from the health issues he was facing but still he is facing the side effects of high dose medications that he had taken which has affected his kidneys, my elder sister her husband and my...
Replies
4
Views
413
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,834
Messages
16,815,705
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom