Dear Lord, First of all I thank You for how far you

Joyce Sodzi

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord,
First of all I thank You for how far you have brought me, am grateful daddy. I came before your throne of mercy and ask of forgiveness of sins Lord, have mercy on me and cleanse me with holy blood of Jesus Christ our Savior.
Open travelling doors and mercies for me by the end of this year oh Lord. Please grant me an opportunity to travel outside to work and to school daddy. Help me oh Lord for with you everything is possible. Bless my current job oh Lord, Grant me more favour, money to encourage your work and children, grace, mercies and protection Daddy. Help me love and adore you more and more. Amen in Jesus' name.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, First of all I want to thank you for all u done n my life. I want to ask u too Help ### recover from breaking her jaw n the bleeding on her brain. She's on the way to ### hospital to help her bleeding on the brain. She is a wife mother grandmother please help her lord in the name of...
Replies
6
Views
391
Dear Lord, First I would like to thank you & praise you with all my heart for keeping us safe on the drive back from California a week ago when the brakes went out on the truck. You were with us every step of the way and I'm so thankful Father for your mercy. Please pray in agreement, As my...
Replies
6
Views
313
Dear, Lord, Thank you for how far you have brought ### and helped him in his career. I appreciate you for all the good things you have brought his way before now and presently. I know that you are set to do wonderful things in his career as I pray. God please help him at ###. Please let them see...
Replies
8
Views
523
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,318
Messages
16,798,267
Members
649,850
Latest member
Nymiostead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom