Dear Lord Father, please answer our prayers

LJLove

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ, please help both Beautiful wife ### and I ### stick to what we are giving up for Lent, Amen.

Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ, thank you that soon both my Beautiful wife ### and I ### will be consistently enjoying far better health than we now, in all ways. Father, I pray that both ### and I ### will both be able to talk, walk, eat, swallow, breathe, dance easily for many decades to come. I pray that ### will gain the weight she needs to and I lose the weight I need to. I pray the results of the scans will leave us both very happy and satisfied, Amen.

Father, I am disappointed as my eye screening test came back to say I have a very slight retinopathy, I pray this will quickly and completely heal, Amen.

Father, I pray my current job of ### will greatly improve in all ways, Amen. Father, I pray an even better job will come my way.

Father, please richly bless and anoint all our family members and friends and all people on this prayer site, Amen. Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, please grant us with all the deepest desires and needs of our hearts far more exceedingly more than we could ever hope and imagine. Father, please overwhelm and cover us, fill us with all the fruit of the holy spirit and the blood and flesh of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Father, I pray our marriage will continue to blossom, grow, flourish, and radiate in all aspects of our beautiful marriage in all the different ways of love, Amen.

Father, I pray you will richly bless us with a delightful, beautiful, romantic, happy, joyful, intimate, harmonious long weekend, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, You see everything we are going through right now. You know the struggles we face and how hard it is for us to endure. Please, help us, O Lord. Help us to be okay, especially now that my child is in need. We have no food left, but thank You, Lord, because we were still able to buy a little...
Replies
6
Views
228
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, dispute, and for you to remove, discontinue, disconnect, ban, erase, delete, dissolve, cease, and desist from banishment on and against all the dreams and nightmares I had last night including the one where you reveal stuff against me. I...
Replies
7
Views
167
We are in a bad financial situation, doing everything to get out of it. Our company had a meeting today to discuss our situation. I am asking for prayers that they decided in a positive way and will allow us to keep running our business to help pay off our debt. I ask all this in Jesus precious...
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,570
Messages
16,778,210
Members
648,127
Latest member
Cyroumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom