Dear Jesus, Thank you for taking me through today. Please do ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meenaaccs

Account Closed
Dear Jesus,

Thank you for taking me through today. Please do miracles in my life. Please solve my pharmacy problem. Please help ### to return my money. Please make me a singer. Please set right things at my workplace. Please bless ### to love me. Thank you Jesus. Praise the Lord. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, be with me today through this presentation and with any question and answers that I may be asked. I am presenting some information today that I feel uncomfortable in doing. Walk with me and be my strength today. Hold me and be my wings today. I fear not because you are with me always. Let...
Replies
10
Views
438
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
344
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,847
Messages
16,804,056
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom