Dear Jesus, Please turn the tides in ###

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I’m praying for God’s will to be done in your situation. Let us trust that He’ll answer in His own time, according to His perfect wisdom. May the Lord protect and guide you as you walk with Him by faith.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, here I am calling you to come and rescue me. Everything is stuck and not going well in my life. My finances, my learners' performances, my plans, my relationship. Please Jesus come through for me. I pray Amen.
Replies
9
Views
284
Father in the name of Jesus please turn this round. I quit my job without the ### weeks notice You know ALL of the details Lord. I’ll just say ther the stress affected my overall well being My reputation was smeared and no amount of Reasoning, explaining or any other form of communication was...
Replies
11
Views
430
I’m taking some deep breaths to center myself in the presence of Jesus Christ. Dear Lord I ask in Jesus name to comfort everyone who is in distress? Lord I pray that they will build a relationship with you. Please turn our situations around according to your will. I love you Lord and I love all...
Replies
8
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,281
Members
649,265
Latest member
Valioziorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom