Dear Jesus please heal ### from interstitial lung ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina1

Beloved of All
Dear Jesus please heal my ### from interstitial lung illness and his current flu. Please heal my GI bleeding I am so scared of going to the dr. Lord I am also very afraid in my current work situation please help me. Please forgive my sins and thank You for all the blessings. Lord please deliver me from all the things I am fearful of especially my ###'s lung illness. In Jesus Name amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Team, I am writing this message for my friend Ms. ### ### who is from ###, ### suffering from Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD) for the past two years and on oxygen tube. Doctors are advised to prepare for Lung transplant. She is just ### years of age, but a widow as well lost her husband six...
Replies
10
Views
466
Lord Jesus please heal ### ###, from unknown sickness today so that he can join to our family this ###, ###. We ask for your miracle today in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
357
Lord God, please heal ### from this lung and heart illness. In Jesus' holy name I pray. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
605
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom