Dear Jesus, Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaul

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord Jesus, I am thinking to quit my job and am actually going to a new place for job interview Thursday morning. I am praying for you to bless the interview, let me give a good impression of me and my talents - bless the whole situation about my job situation - also I am dependent on a job with a place to live like an apartment, as I am single and don't have a man at the moment - so I pray deepest of my heart, hear my prayer dearest Jesus Lord. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better man and a better dad and a better employee to the company that I work for. Please help me overcome my ### and my ###. I am laying in my bed drinking alcohol and watching TV Cast Away.. I am at peace with my self and my...
Replies
11
Views
273
ASKING PRAYERS FOR MY PAPERS TO BE APPROVED TODAY JESUS LORD APPROVE IT. I THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME AMEN AMEN
Replies
14
Views
304
Dear Jesus Christ please help me get back to work tomorrow morning and to stop drinking alcohol and smoking pot. I have been lazy for the last few days. I stopped drinking alcohol for over 10 weeks because I was damaging my liver and my job and my drinking relationship with my wife. I hope to be...
Replies
9
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,866
Members
649,517
Latest member
Dreenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom