Dear Jesus. I made a huge mistake ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you love Him from a distance? The Jeremy Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart ??. He can be in you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Jesus. I made a huge mistake at work and I am really very sorry. I am really scared that I will be fired. I totally own up to my mistake. I have a family back home and I have to support them and this is my dream job and I got this job after a long struggle. Please Jesus please help me. Please I beg you

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Dear Jesus. I made a huge mistake at work and I am really very sorry. I am really scared that I will be fired. I totally own up to my mistake. I have a family back home and I have to support them and this is my dream job and I got this job after a long struggle. Please Jesus please help me. Please I beg you
I prayed for this. Amen

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that I may not lose my job. I made a huge mistake. As HR reviews my case, may God soften their hearts and give me a 2nd chance. This is my dream job and I struggled to get here. Through my job I provide for my family and help my relatives Please help me to pray. Thank you
Replies
Views
Please pray for me that I may not lose my job. I made a huge mistake which I regret massively and now waiting for HR hearing. Hearing will be on tomorrow 22nd April and will be deliberated by Ms Afra, Ms. Fatma and Mr. Ben. My job means alot to me. Please pray for me that I may be given a second...
Replies
Views
I made a mistake at my job. May God had mercy and forgive me. May only good things come from my mistake. May I be forgiven from my employer.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me that I may not lose my job. I made a huge mistake. As HR reviews my case, may God soften their hearts and give me a 2nd chance The people who will deliberate on my case are Ms Afra, Ms Meeram and Mr. Lindley. This is my dream job and I struggled to get here. Through my job I...
Replies
Views
made a fooish decision to accept a severance package at work should have said no please pray for me it was a big mistake and could cost me big time I feel very stupid
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom