Dear Jesus, I ask that you hear the prayers ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter east907
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

east907

Guest
Dear Jesus, I ask that you hear the prayers of those in need and thank you for this website and being able to help others in your name. I ask that in those instances when you give someone just released from prison a chance to a new life the courage to hear your call and faith strong enough to answer your call. Give them the strength to go forward on the path you have led them too. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear JESUS, I ask of you: • That you increase our faith. • That you bring us your glorious riches. • That you bless us infinitely. • That you make us have an amazing day. • That you bring us your love kingdom on earth. • That you convert many people to You Jesus. • That you heal...
Replies
4
Views
267
Dear Jesus I ask in your Holy Name to grant me a perfect afternoon delighting in your Words. In mighty Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
313
Dear Jesus I ask for your will to be done in my life, I recognize You as the Only Saviour and my Only Saviour, heal me from all my diseases and bring me to full health. I praise and adore you Jesus and I come with a repentant heart for all my faults and sins. Forgive me and bring me to full...
Replies
7
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom