Dear Jesus Christ, my sugar above normal ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my sugar level to be normal and go down because this (Diabetes) and get this weight off which will have amen 🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿 from ###
Replies
7
Views
353
I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant for my baby and after giving birth to my baby my blood sugar level went back to normal and later it started raising above normal again up still now. I pray that God will reduce my blood sugar level back to normal and what killed my mother will not...
Replies
7
Views
685
Dear God please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better man and a better dad and a better employee to the company that I work for. Please help me overcome my ### and my ###. I am laying in my bed drinking alcohol and watching TV Cast Away.. I am at peace with my self and my...
Replies
11
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,791
Members
650,399
Latest member
Sproiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom