meenaaccs
Account Closed
Dear holy spirit,
Thank you for sending ### to me and speaking to me through him. I will only love you and none. I trust you wholly and shall always praise Jesus. I believe he died for me. I believe he forgives my sins. I do not want anything else other than Jesus. I believe that he is in me, and when he is in me nothing can harm me. I can do all things impossible possible through Christ. Thank you Jesus. Praise the lord. Amen
Thank you for sending ### to me and speaking to me through him. I will only love you and none. I trust you wholly and shall always praise Jesus. I believe he died for me. I believe he forgives my sins. I do not want anything else other than Jesus. I believe that he is in me, and when he is in me nothing can harm me. I can do all things impossible possible through Christ. Thank you Jesus. Praise the lord. Amen
