Dear holy spirit, Please enter me and help me to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meenaaccs

Account Closed
Dear holy spirit,

Please enter me and help me to arrange for my party. Please bless it to be a success. Please help me with my presentation for chairman's visit. Amen
 
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please help pray for me the devil and his demons evil spirits are constantly attacking me and my dog my poor dog gets the most if it they terrorise him and me every day as well as the evenings I think there out to destroy me but I can't let them win I've got a daughter I need to be here...
Replies
12
Views
195
FATHER, THANK YOU, LORD YOUR LOVE IS AMAZING, POWERFUL PERFECT AND LOVING!!! I ASK THAT YOU WOULD GIVE ME COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR WILL AND SPIRITUAL WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING, THAT WAY I WILL ALWAYS HONOR AND PLEASE YOU AND MY LIFE WILL PRODUCE EVERY KIND OF GOOD FRUIT AS I LEARN TO KNOW...
Replies
6
Views
295
Dear brethren, in the Name of Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior. Please tell me, isn't telling people to only focus on the four gospels against God; whether Jew or gentile; isn't the whole Bible God-breathed and testify of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit and God's plan of Salvation through...
Replies
6
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom