Dear Heavenly Father, Your mercies are new each morning.

Eva Russell

Prayer Warrior
Dear Heavenly Father, Your mercies are new each morning. Thank you for a new day. Please protect me from anything or anyone harmful. Please provide for my family and I. I have three unspoken requests. I am not sure if they are in your will, but they are what I would like. I believe that I would be so much happier if they were answered. However, thank you for providing me with what you have provided me with. I am sorry if I seemed to be ungrateful. I do know you have in many ways blessed me. If I have overstepped my bounds, please forgive me. In Jesus name, AMEN.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm to the point where I dread waking up each morning. I have stress and worries about my health and the health of my family. Stress on the job with customers who are angry and demanding 24/7. A boss that should be fired for what he's doing to employees and his aiming to get me fired. He's...
Replies
10
Views
423
Praise God his mercies are new each day, for the weekend, my friends/co workers & nice weather! Thanks for cats, investments, sun, good food! Help me serve God today. His yoke is light! I have faith I can finish expense report, organize, clean and have a friendly date!
Replies
7
Views
357
Father God in the worthiness of Jesus the king of kings and Your precious son's name and blood forgive All of my debts, promises, and mistakes please give me a new beginning as if I never messed up. Please bless me with what You already have and continue to bless me with it by Your grace and...
Replies
9
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,771
Members
648,082
Latest member
Sliastoaneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom