Dear Heavenly Father - Please protect & bless my husband ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyS

Beloved Warrior
Dear Heavenly Father -Please protect & bless my husband ### -Please remove all the obstacles & injustices that lay in his path-he is trying so hard & is so good-Please keep away all the evil that surrounds us-Amen May our Lord and Savior bless you all
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Is anything too hard for God? Oh, no, He is able to do abundantly above all we have ever dreamed or asked. Just trust Him to lead You even if it is not in the way you had it planned. He knows what He is doing if you will just trust HIM. Glory to His Name! Trust in the Lord. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Col.3:1-2
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I (###) and my husband (###) are having serious problems in our marriage for a while. I need your prayers to save and strengthen our union and marriage. Please pray that our hearts are not hardened towards each other and we both work towards saving it and not prove each other right. I'm really...
Replies
11
Views
426
Father I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ please protect my God son ### who is incarcerated he is moving from the box to population where he meets with all sorts of inmates I pray he would be ok he just wants to do his time and come home to his family father please remove any...
Replies
6
Views
421
Dear heavenly Father please protect and guide my son through life. He has been emotionally unstable lately and I don't know how to help 😭 what to do to help him. He's only ### and has no friends. He has a hard time working. God only you can fix this because only You know what “this” is . 😔 Thank...
Replies
11
Views
448
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom