Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for this day. I thank ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterflytz

Prayer Warrior
Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank You for this day.

I thank You for my being able to awake once again, to see, and to hear this morning.

I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God.

You have done so much for me and You continue to bless me.

Please forgive me every day for anything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to You, and I ask now for Your forgiveness.

Please keep me safe from all danger and harm.

Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.

Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You.

Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things.

Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.

Let me continue to see sin through Your eyes and acknowledge it as evil.

And when I sin, let me repent, and confess with my mouth my wrongdoing, and receive Your forgiveness.

And when this world closes in on me, let me remember the example of Jesus -- to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.

It is the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.

Continue to use me to do Your will.

Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.

Keep me strong that I may help the weak.

Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.

I pray for those who are lost and can't find their way.

I pray for those who are misjudged and misunderstood.

I pray for those who don't know You intimately.

I pray for those who don't believe, and I thank you that You are in my heart and that I do believe and have true faith in You.

I believe that You change people and You can change all things.

I pray for all my sisters and brothers, and for each and every family member in their households.

I pray for peace, love, and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are met.

I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than You.

Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.

I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees them and every mouth that confesses them willingly.

This is my prayer... and I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, Amen

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for this beautiful day. Thank you Lord for my family. Thank you for the food that nourishes us. Thank you for protecting, guiding and loving my daughter through her journey in life. Lord continue to protect Christina, my daughter and help her succeed in her studies at Columbia...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I thank you for all that you have done and continue to do in my life and my families lives, Father please let today be a great day full of no worries or negativity let your love flow through us all today let us appreciate each precious day that you give us on this earth, please...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I thank you for all that you have done and continue to do in my life and my families lives, Father please let today be a great day full of no worries or negativity let your love flow through us all today let us appreciate each precious day that you give us on this earth, please...
Replies
Views
Lord, thank you for this day. Thank you for every blessing and sustenance. Please bless us more abundantly to take us out from this pit of debts. We need your divine intervention, we need financial healing. Have mercy on us Lord, please lead us the way out of this crisis. We are doing our best...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly father, I thank you so much for everything you have given me all my years of life and the path you have guided me on. I just pray that you have guide pipo in the right path and to keep fighting because I know he is strong and mighty like you are. Please help him as he is fighting...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom