Dear Heavenly Father, I feel so over whelmed. Pleaae ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father, I feel so over whelmed. Pleaae help my family with our needs. I am so stressed finacially this week. To where I dont even know if we will afford to eat. I beg you for your help in meeting our needs in some way. Thank you for all that you do. Please hear my family's needs and everyone seeking your help. Please all of our prayers and grant them according to your will. Amen
 
Jesus loves you. He knows who you are. He knows what you need. Trust in Him. Have faith. Pray. Read His word. Love Him; honor Him in your words, thoughts, and actions. Obey His word, no matter what. I am praying for you in His most holy name. Amen.

Matthew 6:25-34 (From the Sermon on the Mount)

25 Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[n]?

28 And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you— you of little faith?
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dearest Heavenly Father In Jesus's Name please heal me and help me and comfort me as these past few weeks have been soo stressful for me i look to You Alone as my source for all provision, all protection, and all healing, and all miracles and for miraculous healing provision and protection...
Replies
14
Views
401
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
196
Hello all. I feel so overwhelmed with my life. I am a ### year old mom. I have two kids with different fathers. I have been engaged to my youngest son's father for a while now. My son just turned ###. My fiancé has not worked since the day I found out I was pregnant. Almost seven years ago now...
Replies
8
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,983
Messages
16,794,196
Members
649,560
Latest member
Aeluerpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom