Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you tonight and ask ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to you tonight and ask that you keep us safe during this upcoming Ice storm. Please let the worst pass us by so we will not lose power. I really can't afford to lose all the food we have. I ask that you just be with us, Lord. In your Son Jesus' name I pray Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor and providence that I will be receiving my dream job. My is ###. Give me a job before March 2025, it's not over, please. In ###. In ###. Matthew 7: Verse 7 to 8. You said. To ask, you, and you will be given to us; to seek...
Replies
7
Views
402
Please help me pray for God to please provide for me. I have talked to several people about my fee balances and they have told me to wait till Friday so that we can have the feedback. I want God to intervene. I want Him to make a way for me. I want Him to fulfill His promises that He will never...
Replies
7
Views
360
I am having an acid reflux attack. Please take it away so I can get some sleep. I am sleep deprived right now. Thank you Father God, in Jesus name I pray in Jesus name, Amen
Replies
7
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,332
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom