Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you right now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you right now with praise for You. Thank you for all the work you are doing on our behalf. Lord I ask in the name of Jesus that no weapon formed against ### and I can prosper. Lord you know it all, more than me and that is fine I know all I need to know. Please Jesus continue to guide us, give us wisdom, strength and knowledge, with you all things are possible. In the name of Jesus I pray AMEN!
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stop this major run around with insurance and everything Lord God Yah no weapon formed against us shall prosper by the mighty blood of Jesus! Safety and prosperity protection on us and safe travels with close ones now, wisdom and discernment and mighty miracle open doors and these workers...
Replies
8
Views
181
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you to hear and answer. I know that you will answer but I need you right now. I pray my daughter ### find a better job, a place to stay in ###. Lord come into her life, her the strength and guidance to move forward. Grace us with your presence. My son ### stop lying...
Replies
12
Views
231
Heavenly Father, Divine Protector, and Source of all light, I, ###, come before You with a grateful and open heart, asking for Your powerful presence to surround me now. Cast a mighty shield around my life, blocking out every negative entity, force, or energy—seen, unseen, known, and unknown. In...
Replies
7
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,637
Messages
16,790,400
Members
649,200
Latest member
Scialpaermere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom