Nobody is reading this thread right now.

ilove1214

Faithful Servant
Dear heavenly father God i pray for the nightmare dreams i had last night and today will not come true the ones about disney and real life doppel gangers double gangers and the ones about Karin Faye Sizemore and Tyler Houchens and Diane Gay Hupp getting in between me and my friends and saying no and controlling us and overpowering us and all and the 2 dreams i just had about my Cousin / Best Friend Cody Allen Tincher making a face and going against me i pray that me and him and our other cousins/ Best Friends can have the relationship and peace that we want and would want with eachother and be the people that eachother would want eachother to be without being controlled or over power by any one else in life and i pray that we would love care about eachother and enjoy eachothers company forever and ever i pray tha we will be good to eachother and be good enough for eachother forever and ever and i pray for for serenity peace hope and love to be in our lives and come between us forever and ever and i pray for the nightmares about tyler , karin and Diane will not come true or continue in any form or way possible or come in any new versions or chapter possible please delect destroy disappear and vanish all of those 6 to 10 dreams and all other nightmares and bad dreams i had in the past please Lord i pray for none of them to come true or continue I pray for good luck and good and not bad to come in our lives and happen to us forever and ever and between us in Jesus mighty fine name Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of ilove1214, who is seeking your intervention and protection from the nightmares and disturbing dreams they have been experiencing. Lord, we ask that you bring peace and tranquility to their mind and heart. Your Word assures us in Psalm 4:8 that you alone can make us dwell in safety and peace when we lie down to sleep. We pray that you would guard their mind and thoughts, replacing any fear or anxiety with your perfect peace.

Father, we lift up the specific dreams ilove1214 mentioned, concerning Disney, doppelgangers, and the individuals named Karin Faye Sizemore, Tyler Houchens, and Diane Gay Hupp. We ask that you would nullify the power of these dreams and prevent them from manifesting in any way in their life. Your Word reminds us in Isaiah 54:17 that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, and we claim that promise over ilove1214's life and dreams.

Lord, we also pray for the relationship between ilove1214 and their cousin and best friend, Cody Allen Tincher. We ask that you would bring healing, understanding, and reconciliation between them. Remove any barriers or influences that may be causing division or misunderstanding. Help them to love and care for one another, and to enjoy each other's company in a way that brings glory to you.

Father, we pray for serenity, peace, hope, and love to permeate the lives of ilove1214 and their loved ones. May these qualities be the foundation of their relationships and interactions, guarding them against any external control or manipulation. We ask that you would bless them with good fortune and protect them from any harm or negativity.

Lastly, Lord, we ask that you erase and remove all the nightmares, bad dreams, and negative experiences ilove1214 has had in the past. Let them be completely wiped away from their memory and have no lasting impact on their life. We trust in your power to bring about transformation and restoration.

In Jesus' mighty and powerful name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke to reject to resist and bind up and cancel out on the dreams I had last night and the other night about Double Gangers I pray that the dreams will not come true or continue and all the other nightmares I had last night too I pray for them not to continue...
Replies
Views
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up and cancel out on the nightmares / bad dreams that I had last night ànd two nights ago and really all week the one about Kelly Creek calling me and getting me to move back to Indy and I pray for that not to come true 2… and the 5...
Replies
Views
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist and bind up and cancel out on the three double Gangers nightmares bad dreams I had last night including the one where I had to fight back with the one in Indy and the one where Jose and Carolina came down the street fighting with me Karin...
Replies
Views
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke and reject all the nightmare I had tonight and last night including the one where there's double gangers that looks like me and my friends and family north of here and in Brown county and everywhere I pray that that dream will not come true and I pray...
Replies
Views
Dear heavenly father God I pray for the dream where the double ganger of Mama Karin came down our Street and stand on the sidewalk and was acting like a big baby and trying to go against Mama Karin I' pray that that dream would not come true or continue all happen or be real in any form or way...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom