Dear Heavenly Father God Father of our Lord & ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

YahshuaLovesUs

Faithful Servant
Dear Heavenly Father God Father of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. I thank you for everything in my life. I ask you please help my 19 year old daughter ###. Please help her in her life. I left their dad because he was addicted to meth and was fighting with me all the time. I left because I didn't want my kids to grow up with drugs in our house. She is the oldest of the 3 kids and she is damaged because of their stupid dad. Please forgive my anger toward him for causing this pain in our lives. I feel if it wasn't for him and his drug addictions. She would be this way. I rebuke the devil & all his addiction demons out of her life by the dunamis power of Jesus name. Please be with me Father send to Holy Spirit to her and block all the evil spirits out and help me to straighten her life. Your will be done in her life. I love you Father in all this I ask in Jesus name Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Years ago, I started experiencing brutal demonic attacks and torment. During this time, the enemy began to attack other members of my family due to certain decisions of mine, and I asked God for forgiveness and mercy. But at that time, they began to willingly permit the enemy to attack me...
Replies
8
Views
168
GOD i don't have all the answers nor do I profess to know everything. GOD the one thing i do know is that you will never leave me or forsake me. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
211
Lord, I ask for Your steady provision for every need this month. Please bring the resources and support required, especially for the essentials. May Your grace surround this situation, and let me experience Your faithfulness. Amen
Replies
10
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,025
Messages
16,794,500
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom