Dear Heavenly Father God Father of our Lord & ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

YahshuaLovesUs

Faithful Servant
Dear Heavenly Father God Father of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. I thank you Dear Lord. Please be with us. Each and everyone here on this board and everyone else who calls upon your name and answer our prayer according to your will. I love you and forgive me of my sins. I ask all of this Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Years ago, I started experiencing brutal demonic attacks and torment. During this time, the enemy began to attack other members of my family due to certain decisions of mine, and I asked God for forgiveness and mercy. But at that time, they began to willingly permit the enemy to attack me...
Replies
8
Views
170
Heavenly Father GOD thank you for this day and your miracles. Heavenly Father GOD thank you for the gift of life. Heavenly Father GOD forgive me for my sins. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
6
Views
195
GOD i don't have all the answers nor do I profess to know everything. GOD the one thing i do know is that you will never leave me or forsake me. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,993
Messages
16,805,713
Members
650,451
Latest member
Priirlain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom