Dear Heavenly Father God Father of our Lord Jesus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

YahshuaLovesUs

Faithful Servant
Dear Heavenly Father God Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. I love you. Thank you for Jesus. Thank you that you took my dad to Heaven when he past away. Thank you for everything in my life. Please be with everyone whom posts prayers here and everyone in the world who calls upon You & Jesus' great names. I pray for my daughter ### salvation and pray for ### salvation. I pray for ### family. She just lost her grandma this morning. Please send the Holy Spirit to comfort them and everybody else in the world who is hurting. Please be with me and my family. I pray that I will be among the elect when Jesus comes back for I feel he is coming soon. :) Bless us with your presence, protection, wisdom, knowledge and favor in all this I ask in Jesus name Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Years ago, I started experiencing brutal demonic attacks and torment. During this time, the enemy began to attack other members of my family due to certain decisions of mine, and I asked God for forgiveness and mercy. But at that time, they began to willingly permit the enemy to attack me...
Replies
8
Views
168
Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for changign the drainage. i ask you bign salvationt o al the men who helped and bring helaign and restoration to their lives. also brign salvation to all neighbours and all my fmaily of course. brign healign and restoration to my parents live.s may i be a tremendous...
Replies
9
Views
158
Father God father of our lord Jesus Christ I come for deliverance from my evil ways. God of Israel break all curses spoken and unspoken on my life. As I child of god I ask you father of Jacob to intervene in my life and turn around any thing that is not like you. I ask you lord to cover and fill...
Replies
5
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom