dear godi prayer you hear my prayer & meet ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ilovelife2013
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ilovelife2013

Guest
dear god

i prayer you hear my prayer & meet my time of need right now

i pray you send me my ideal husband the person i can find love & happiness with

i pray you may need my time of need & understand time is of the essence for me

i am in need & you know my plight & my situation

please do not ignor this prayers as you have the others regarding this

Thank you

amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I thank you. I need you now Lord please hear and answer prayers. I pray for my daughter ### and son ### come up with the money to secure the place ### was approved for in ### as soon as possible. ### get the job in ### right now and find happiness in ###. My daughter ### find happiness...
Replies
9
Views
160
Lord thank you I need you. Please hear and answer my prayers. I pray to get my blood pressure under control, a financial blessing, mental, physical, and emotional stability. I pray my daughter ### finds a better, safe job and place to live in ### this week or as soon as possible. Come into ###'s...
Replies
8
Views
146
Dear Lord, I am asking for Your help and wisdom. Please guide me on whether I should send this letter to ### or not. Lord, I want You to be the one to guide my hands and my heart so that if I send it, I will be at peace. I truly want to be able to stand on my own and pay back what I owe when the...
Replies
9
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom