Dear God

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilerGirl18

Prayer Warrior
I just wanted to thank You for all your guidance, love, and support. You listen to my heart and mind when I can't seem to find the words to say but you hear what they're longing to say. I pray for my spouse and I to overcome his job loss and I pray that you guide us together. Guide our family to loving one another and their love and support for us being together. I thank you God for him because I don't know where I would be if I never met him. He has grown be closer with you and made me realize life is truly precious. I pray that we always spend the rest of our life together as husband and wife. I thank you Father God for all you've done, doing, and will do. I love you God, amen.
 
I am praying for you. May your prayers be answered. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear GOD thank you, I wanted to to say I am grateful for all the help you've given me us, also I wanted to ask for accompany, everyday be with me so I don't feel alone I am not afraid because I know you are there with me, I am sorry I am not perfect I sinned I have lots of flaws but I ask...
Replies
9
Views
138
LIFE IN I GET A MAN THATS A GOOD THING THAT ISNT A FAN OF ### THE DEMON WHO EATS LIGHTS ON HER TOUR FOR FUN GREATLY I GET EVERYTHING BACK I WAS AT VIP ### I WORKED HATD THEN ### PORTALED IN TOOK ME OUT OF MY GAME THEN THE GAME IM LOCKED OUT ITS A BUNCH OF CRAP 💩 I GET MY VIP BACK LIKE I SAID I...
Replies
11
Views
150
Heavenly Father of Lights I am a wicked sinner with the wrong intentions I am filthy you see through me forgive me for all my sins God so I may plead for mercy at Your throne of grace in Jesus Name. Due to my ulcerative colitis the medication I have to take each day 3 pills in morning and 3...
Replies
8
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom