Dear God!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekingmercy

Faithful Servant
Dear God,

I feel like dying. I'm too proud and love my parents to hurt myself. But I wish I wasn't alive. I'm not strong enough to deal with this.
 
Father God, This family needs your healing. Lord God I ask that your favor rest upon them and that you grant each person a deeper walk with you, spiritual discernment, and the courage to follow your directions. Thank you Father. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear GOD thank you for all the things youve given me tonight i thank you for hearing me youre the only one who stays with me thank you please dont leave me, i also pray for the girl i talked with please hear her prayers too , i asked in the name of jesus christ amen
Replies
11
Views
41
I'm praying for a miracle in my situation. Please dear God, accept my prayers, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
183
LIFE IN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH GREATLYYYYYYYYYYYYY TIME TO STOP SATAN WEAPONS MY GOD GO TO HELLLLLLLLL STAY THERE NOW GREATLYYY DONT HAVE A VOICE GREATLY NO HEARING GREATLY PERIOD. NOW THE SICKNESS LEAVES ME NOW IT WAS DEFINITELY SENT BY SATAN SHITE CREW AS A GAME OF LAME IDK 🤷 I THINK 🤔 ASSINGMENTS...
Replies
12
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom