Dear God

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know all of the struggles that I have been through my entire life and all that I ask is that you grant me the answers to my prayers if that be your Will, I love you Jesus and I desperately am in need of your Fatherly Love and Attention. Also, now that I am a Sales Representative for ###, I was wondering if you can give me some wisdom and direction and guidance. I thank you Lord Jesus for keeping me at my place of work and for giving this new opportunity. Also, please grant me the desires of my heart that I have been asking for every single day since ya, the incident at the store..........THANK YOU JESUS I await your response..............
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A MAN THATS A GOOD THING THAT ISNT A FAN OF ### THE DEMON WHO EATS LIGHTS ON HER TOUR FOR FUN GREATLY I GET EVERYTHING BACK I WAS AT VIP ### I WORKED HATD THEN ### PORTALED IN TOOK ME OUT OF MY GAME THEN THE GAME IM LOCKED OUT ITS A BUNCH OF CRAP 💩 I GET MY VIP BACK LIKE I SAID I...
Replies
11
Views
137
Heavenly Father of Lights I am a wicked sinner with the wrong intentions I am filthy you see through me forgive me for all my sins God so I may plead for mercy at Your throne of grace in Jesus Name. Due to my ulcerative colitis the medication I have to take each day 3 pills in morning and 3...
Replies
8
Views
118
Heavenly Father of Lights I ask that all my circumstances, situations, relationships, opportunities, finances everything in my present and future shall be ordained by You in the Name of Jesus Christ Amen. Who am I without You God? Nothing. I am an autistic lonely 24 year old man with a Business...
Replies
7
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,670
Messages
16,779,275
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom