Dear God will You help me to put together winning points

essa

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear God will You help me to put together winning points to present in a conciliation discussion on Wednesday ###. Thank You in Jesus Christ's Name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need guidance, help, and a big push. Something that just has to be a basic website about my boss's work - teaching, research, etc. And I cannot pull it together in a well-presented, comprehensive, guide to his work. Please Lord help me.
Replies
8
Views
265
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
269
Dear GOD I want to thank you for everything for giving us what we need for keeping us safe for healing us when sick, tonight I ask to please help me us, to pay our monthly bills please help me sell my products so I can pay our bills and debts also my ### have a lot of debts please help her also...
Replies
6
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,795
Messages
16,792,658
Members
649,402
Latest member
Rdoroidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom