Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There's something I don't understand the reasoning behind. The Bible is plain about God not approving of certain things. Yet I've heard certain professing Christians, vote for, and passionately support, those in a political party who support gay marriage, abortion, transgenderism, illegal...
Replies
7
Views
469
There's something important I need to do, and every time I think I'll get a chance, something pops up to thwart me. Since prayer is POWERLESS AGAINST THIS PATTERN, all that's left to do is complain about getting screwed since that's what's in a nutshell happening. Very frustrating, when your...
Replies
7
Views
304
Dear God today is the 6th day that I haven't heard from my love across the miles. I'm missing him and worried. I have so many questions on my mind that has no answers. I feel so sad & depressed because I have no idea what happened to my love across the miles. Please God keep him safe and away...
Replies
11
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom