Dear God thy will be done. In ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear GOD I can't express how much I am thankful for your help you always hear my prayers I cannot thank you enough I don't know how to express my gratitude in words I am grateful thank you also jesus
Replies
8
Views
246
Dear God, thank You for being there for me, for Your love, and for keeping me safe today. God, I made a mistake. I was greedy for a higher score and changed my test answers. I feel anxious and guilty about it. Please forgive my dishonesty and take away this fear and the terrifying results I will...
Replies
11
Views
227
Please pray for one another daily. Please pray for me. May God's Will Be Done in all our lives and in all the lives of everyone we pray for and pray with. In Jesus' Precious and Holy Name. Amen. Hallelujah! Glory To God! Praise The Lord! Thank You Jesus!
Replies
12
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,807
Messages
16,792,731
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom