Dear God, Thank You. Please bless my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter has three important exams coming up. They are very difficult, so please pray that she passes all of them; Please pray that my daughter, who lacks experience, does not make any mistakes while examining patients at work. I hope the owners treat her with great kindness, helping her and...
Replies
8
Views
133
dear GOD I can't express how much I am thankful for your help you always hear my prayers I cannot thank you enough I don't know how to express my gratitude in words I am grateful thank you also jesus
Replies
8
Views
246
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude. Thank You for Your provision in helping me through our move out and move in. When I was anxious and unsure, You made a way. When I was weak, You carried me. Lord, as I continue to settle our responsibilities, please guide my steps in paying...
Replies
6
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,302
Messages
16,797,919
Members
649,843
Latest member
Sndorouver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom