Dear God, thank You for Your wisdom and guidance in

essa

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear God, thank You for Your wisdom and guidance in the creation of a grievance letter. I ask that the bullies be stopped and sacked swiftly. Other staff members on the ward are talking to the union about the bullying and the union is increasing its presence. Dear God I ask for Your help I cannot do this by myself. Thank You in Jesus Christ's Name amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you with strength & wisdom. I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, will, and timing.



A Prayer 4 U: God I ask in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word and ways of God. God give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all evil, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God defeat, chasten, and scatter my enemies. God let no weapon formed against me prosper. God bless me with wisdom, discernment, and the strength to do Your will Your way in every season of my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

TRUMP ###, GODLY GUIDANCE, COMING FROM FATHERGOD?(24/7) FatherGod Helps ### In making good wise Decisions for America and for the Iran Crisis and for the Next 4 that Benefits all Americans and America? FatherGod Provide ### with Good Godly Advisors, to Run America that Pleases You FatherGod...
Replies
9
Views
235
Bring daughter and all who’s helping on this Urgent matter on my behalf Your mighty Wisdom Favor and guidance Lord in talking to the insurance really Soon on this mistake that they expunge this accident from record and clear this for good bc of these false allegations against me and have proven...
Replies
9
Views
145
Jesus I thank you im still alive im praying for guidance and wisdom strength and power to be able to endure the obstacles and challenges im facing especially for my kids we are homeless and under attack on every end i repent my sins unto you and I ask for forgiveness please guide me closer to...
Replies
12
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,253
Messages
16,797,499
Members
649,806
Latest member
Dhatown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom