Dear God, Thank You for prayers answered! Please

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God,

Thank You for prayers answered! Please be with my daughter today in her tests and please heal her! Please also heal my shoulder.

AMEN,

I love You!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for prayers answered and favors received.
Replies
10
Views
152
Thank you Lord. I pray my grandson ### remain safe, free from jail, change his ways, stop smoking marijuana, find a job and become a good role model. Lord come into his life guide him and bless him. I pray no warrant be put out for ### arrest. I pray my grandson ### stop partying , go back to...
Replies
12
Views
186
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now. I pray that the money will be deposited into my account first thing in tomorrow morning so that my daughter ### and my son ### will have the money to pay the deposit to move into the rental in ###. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
12
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom