Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayers warrior please pray for me, my coworker, and contract workers are during their bust to make me lose my job, they don't like me as it is they are going around telling lies trying to make everyone hate me, all because I'm a play by the book person at work. It's bad enough I'm stressed...
Replies
9
Views
169
Lord you know me and you know my story. Please bless me in all areas of need. I am too exhausted to explain my story but I know He knows all. Please bring me back to full mental health without the drastic lows and erratic highs. Amen
Replies
7
Views
751
Dear Heavenly Father, I need you more than I have ever needed you before. Satan has reared his ugly, evil head and corrupted my ### and father of my child. My ### is now my ex-###. He got very angry and decided to leave. He walked out on me while I am about to have his child. Satan has reared...
Replies
13
Views
805
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,536
Messages
16,777,838
Members
648,090
Latest member
Hierwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom