dear god please take away this depression and anxiety ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

doogie

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God, please take away this depression and anxiety away from me. The mental anguish is too much for me to handle emotionally, mentally, and physically.
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife ### to be released from depression and anxiety To be totally restored mentally and emotionally To be released from insomnia Physical strength restored Thank you ###
Replies
5
Views
249
God please take away everyone's anxiety including mine because mine is the worst. Please take away all of our worries and anxiety in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏 🙏🙏🙏🙏.
Replies
9
Views
356
God I pray that you take away cancer it taking all of our loved one and including are pets I pray that God takes away cancer from everyone even our pets. God we are heartbroken that our loved ones including animals are dying from cancer. God please be with us all be with the ones that loss our...
Replies
10
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom