Dear God please protec all ### and ### who ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betty

Servant
Dear God please protect all electricians and plumbers who put their live on the line when they work. Getting electrocuted is not funny and fixing iced cold pipes that burst over night also is not funny. Dear God fill all the electricians and plumbers with the Holy Ghost and may they be witness to all their coworkers and those they work for. Anyone can be called back to heaven to give an account ot God for what they have done. So, let us look unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. Work is only for a season but it will come a time when everything will be all over. Let us look unto the face of Jesus and ask. Am I doing OK dear Jesus?
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear GOD please help me earn money so I can pay our monthly bills please help me sell my products so i can have money for Thanksgiving please I am sorry cause I use credit a lot without thinking please help me this month , I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
10
Views
203
RE LETTER Of Appointment From ### of ### in all the rooms including block ### ### ###and### Amen 🙏🙌💖
Replies
10
Views
339
Dear God Please kindly help ### recover, she is being hospitalised tonight, I sincerely pray that You will help her recover. I love her as my daughter. Thank You God in the name of Jesus Amen
Replies
6
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,275
Messages
16,809,190
Members
650,685
Latest member
Naluathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom