Dear God Please please please help me meet up ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesusheart3

Beloved Servant
Dear God Please please please help me meet up with ### soon. Jesus help me to share the gospel with him. I pray and declare that he'll be safe. Surround me with your Holy spirit and angels. In Jesus Name Amen.
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

STRONG SINCERE PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT. DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET THIS INFLAMMATION IN MY FACE BE COMPLETELY HEALED. I AM SCARED. PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. PLEASE PROTECT MY EYESIGHT. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
11
Views
148
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You don't have...
Replies
7
Views
133
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help. Please reach...
Replies
7
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom