Dear God, Please my life for the better. - In ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee Tee

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear God, Please my life for the better.- In Jesus name Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Faith sees the way despite the many obstacles that others see. Faith is certain. Its voice is calm and sure, confident that the things it perceives will happen and become a reality. Risks may tell you how difficult a path to be taken will be, but it is only faith that will get you across to where your heart desires to go. No mountain can ever stop you, for by faith even the waters of the sea can be parted, and even the mountains that stand in the way can be moved! Keep your eyes on God, and thank Him for the victory! (James 1:12)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh God please take my life this month. I want to die and be with you. I am facing hatred and discrimination for HIV.
Replies
6
Views
227
Please pray for me to drop to ### kg. Healthy weight. Pray against isolation, loneliness, frustration, sorrow, depression, emotional eating, overeating and late eating. Pray that I would be able not to eat after 6 pm. am or whatever way God wants me to lose excess weight forever. No jojo...
Replies
11
Views
190
Hello, my name is ###, and I am from ###. Can you please pray for my life? Right now, everything in my life feels messed up. I don’t have a good home, a good bank balance, or the life I hoped for. I’m also in a relationship, and her parents want her to get married within a year. But right now...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom