Dear God, please keep on sending help and miracles

Tan Popatas

Beloved of All
Dear God, please keep on sending miracles and miracles that I want, that I will not lost anything. On to this problems and these parts until it's solved. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear God, please keep on sending miracles and miracles that I want, that I will not lost anything. On to this problems and these parts until it's solved. Amen
I prayed for this in Jesus name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please keep everyone safe and happy including animals I love for everyone even me to be safe . It's so much danger in killing in the wrong including where I used to live at in ### it's shooting and killing and doing illegal drugs . God please keep everyone safe in the world please it's very...
Replies
10
Views
176
I need God's immediate help and miracles in an extremely hard and trying time, the hardest of my life. Please pray for me and for me to get back my pets soon and get through this time. I have lost so much. I have lost my job, my home, my life, those who I thought were my friends, and my partner...
Replies
12
Views
8K
Dear God, I humbly come to You to pray again, please help me rid myself of this shame and humiliation. Please kindly show me a way to shine again, I want a job. It's very humiliating, I know it was my own sins that caused this. Please Heavenly Father, please give me one more chance...
Replies
10
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom