Dear God, Please help my husband to be faithful and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtorna33

Prayer Partner
Dear God,

Please help my husband to be faithful and loyal and not to fall for the temptations of the devil. It seems when things are going so well between us, he fills my husband's heart and head with doubt and somehow throws some female in his path. Help my husband to remember the reason he fell in love with me in the first place. Help him to realize how much my kids and I love him and need him in our lives. Help him to stay on his path and place a hedge of thorns around his head. Help him to let you in his heart and to soften it and keep his heart from turning hard. In Jesus name I pray Amen!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God Please kindly help ### recover, she is being hospitalised tonight, I sincerely pray that You will help her recover. I love her as my daughter. Thank You God in the name of Jesus Amen
Replies
6
Views
276
dear GOD please help me earn money so I can pay our monthly bills please help me sell my products so i can have money for Thanksgiving please I am sorry cause I use credit a lot without thinking please help me this month , I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
10
Views
202
Please join me in prayer for my husband. His contract was unexpectedly terminated, and tomorrow he’s meeting with his manager to see if there’s a way for him to be contracted again. God, we trust You and place our family in Your loving hands. We pray that You guide his steps, open the right...
Replies
8
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,993
Messages
16,805,713
Members
650,451
Latest member
Priirlain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom