Dear God, Please help my family with all of the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessicab

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God,

Please help my family with all of the struggles they are going through and have been going through for the past year.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A job as an educator came to me and I did my work and now it’s out of my hands. May this blessing come in a time of need that would help my family dearly.
Replies
11
Views
303
Dear God Please kindly help ### recover, she is being hospitalised tonight, I sincerely pray that You will help her recover. I love her as my daughter. Thank You God in the name of Jesus Amen
Replies
6
Views
275
dear GOD please help me earn money so I can pay our monthly bills please help me sell my products so i can have money for Thanksgiving please I am sorry cause I use credit a lot without thinking please help me this month , I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom