Dear God, Please help me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesusheart3

Beloved Servant
Dear God,

Please help me become nicer toward others. Lord soften ###'s heart toward his cousin. Lead them back to you. Jesus take away ###'s anger. Lord help everybody in my prayer group. Lord guide them and soften their hearts toward each other. Lord my family and other friends with their struggles. Lord surround them with your holy spirit. I rebuke any demons around them.

In Jesus Name Amen
 
John 14:6 says, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” Oh God, let us be firebrands for Your Kingdom. Let our hearts and minds be set like flint to follow and serve You daily. Hear the cry of our hearts as we long to please You and Your Son and Your precious Holy Spirit. Help us to take up our cross daily and follow You in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear GOD please help me earn money so I can pay our monthly bills please help me sell my products so i can have money for Thanksgiving please I am sorry cause I use credit a lot without thinking please help me this month , I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
10
Views
202
Dear God Please kindly help ### recover, she is being hospitalised tonight, I sincerely pray that You will help her recover. I love her as my daughter. Thank You God in the name of Jesus Amen
Replies
6
Views
275
Dear God, I humbly come to You to pray again, please help me rid myself of this shame and humiliation. Please kindly show me a way to shine again, I want a job. It's very humiliating, I know it was my own sins that caused this. Please Heavenly Father, please give me one more chance...
Replies
10
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom