Dear God please help me I have no one ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter tiffanyms
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tiffanyms

Guest
Dear God please help me I have no one else to turn to my life is in disarray or my mind is. I need a healing from my past. I need to be freed from being in a domestic violence relationship. I need my kids to freed and I need my mind freed. I pray this too shall pass
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. The Lord Jesus Christ will help you. Just believe...
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
“If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.” John 15:7

For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all 2 Corinthians 4:17

Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy Psalm 126:5
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please help me, dear God, please protect me, dear God, please keep me safe, dear God please accept my prayers, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
117
ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
10
Views
157
I am sorry please help me please GOD my throat and ears hurt please help
Replies
10
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,044
Messages
16,794,703
Members
649,603
Latest member
Dwuisarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom