Dear God Please help me feel better soon. I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy20

Humble Servant of All
Dear God

Please help me feel better soon. I have been worried and stressed a lot. I have hard time sleeping at night.
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for allowing me to see another day. I love you. Jesus my body is hurting from this car accident and hard mattress. Please allow me to feel better and my back to stop hurting. I pray that I will get interviews instead of rejection letters. I have applied to over 100 jobs and all I...
Replies
11
Views
214
Please pray those who are ### feel better soon.
Replies
10
Views
478
Please pray those who feel bad, feel better soon.
Replies
7
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom