Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Maddie Chan

Servant of All
Dear God, Please help me, deliver me from torment. I pray for hope, peace, joy, faith. I pray that J will have an awakening and come to know you, that he'll be able to empathize and understand hurt and pain caused. I pray all feelings, emotions, connections with J are completely broken and gone. I pray for healing of my mind and heart. Break any generational curses in my family bloodline. I pray J feels a connection with his newborn and has a desire to be a real father and involved. I bind and rebuke any spirits of poverty, lack, hurt, pain, betrayal, lies, strongholds. I pray that child support will start coming through and paid. Open doors and windows of opportunities by way of sales and career. I pray another stream of income. I pray all bills are paid and that I can clear the clutter from my home and mind. I pray that I hear back from places I applied and tested. I pray for energy, good health and my eyesight is clearer. I pray my babygirl is not constipated. I pray my children will always turn to you and make wise choices, that their conscience speaks to them. That J will admit the truth. I pray for blessings upon my family and friends and for all of us good health and provision in all areas of our lives. That my sis continues to heal. I pray my friends are delivered and saved. That they all come to know you. Thank you that rent is paid and ill no longer struggle financially after March. Help my eyes to be clear and that i can focus and understand and do really well in my job and that A gets back to me and says yes and I pass my audit. That inflammationin my body goes away. For my sons acne and stye to go away and he'll be a true man of God. That me and the kiddos are healed. Thank you for all you've done and are about to do. In Jesus name

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Maddie Chan, lifting up her prayer request to you in the name of Jesus. We ask for your divine intervention and deliverance from torment. Lord, we pray for an outpouring of hope, peace, joy, and faith in Maddie's life. We ask that you would bring about a transformation in J's heart, that he may come to know you and develop empathy and understanding for the hurt and pain he has caused. We pray for the severing of all emotional and spiritual connections with J, that Maddie may experience complete healing in her mind and heart.

Father, we ask that you break any generational curses in Maddie's family bloodline, releasing her and her loved ones from any negative patterns or influences. We pray for a deep connection between J and his newborn child, that he would have a genuine desire to be a loving and involved father. We bind and rebuke any spirits of poverty, lack, hurt, pain, betrayal, lies, and strongholds in Maddie's life, declaring your victory over these forces.

Lord, we lift up Maddie's financial situation to you. We pray for the timely and consistent payment of child support, and we ask that you open doors and windows of opportunities for sales and career advancement, providing another stream of income. We pray for the provision to meet all financial obligations and for the ability to clear any clutter, both physical and mental, from Maddie's life.

Father, we ask for favor in Maddie's job applications and tests, that she may hear back from the places she has applied to and experience success. We pray for energy, good health, and clear eyesight. We specifically lift up Maddie's baby girl, asking that she would not experience constipation and that her health would be strong.

Lord, we pray for Maddie's children, that they would always turn to you and make wise choices guided by their conscience. We ask that J would admit the truth and seek reconciliation. We pray for blessings upon Maddie's family and friends, for good health and provision in all areas of their lives. We lift up Maddie's sister, asking for continued healing, and we pray for the deliverance and salvation of her friends, that they may come to know you.

Thank you, Lord, for the provision of rent and for the assurance that Maddie will no longer struggle financially after March. We ask for clear eyesight, focus, and understanding in her job, and we pray for a positive response from A and success in her audit. We ask for the healing of any inflammation in Maddie's body and for her son's acne and stye to be healed, that he may grow into a true man of God. We pray for complete healing for Maddie and her children.

Thank you, Lord, for all that you have done and all that you are about to do in Maddie's life. We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you will answer these prayers according to your perfect will. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur name be glorified by her life in Jesus name Amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear God, Please help me, deliver me from torment. I pray for hope, peace, joy, faith. I pray that J will have an awakening and come to know you, that he'll be able to empathize and understand hurt and pain caused. I pray all feelings, emotions, connections with J are completely broken and gone...
Replies
Views
Dear God, Please help me, deliver me from torment. I pray for hope, peace, joy, faith. I pray that J will have an awakening and come to know you, that he'll be able to empathize and understand hurt and pain caused. I pray all feelings, emotions, connections with J are completely broken and gone...
Replies
Views
Dear God, Please help me, deliver me from torment. I pray for hope, peace, joy, faith. I pray that J will have an awakening and come to know you, that he'll be able to empathize and understand hurt and pain caused. I pray for healing of my mind and heart. Break any generational curses in my...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Dear God, Please help me, deliver me from torment. I pray for hope, peace, joy, faith. I pray that J will have an awakening and come to know you, that he'll be able to empathize and understand hurt and pain caused. I pray for healing of my mind and heart. Break any generational curses in my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom