Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear God of the Universe Please be present during the interactions that Keri and I are to have in the days to come. I hope that our hearts will soften and we can effectively communicate. I pray that there is still love for me in her heart. Guide us on the path you have placed before us and...
Replies
Views
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage amidst infidelity (not me). My wife is denying access to our 3 kids. Pray for peace, guidance & reconciliation. My children's well-being is my priority. Thank you
Replies
Views
My marriage is on the rocks. Divorce seems to be where it's headed, but that's what my wife wants, not I want. I am initiating getting into individual counseling for each of us and counseling for both of us together. Please pray things will go well from now on. PLEASE! I AM DESPERATE! Jim&Jo
Replies
Views
Hi, my name is Raymond (not Tohaem) Please pray for my family, and our 24 year old daughter Nadia. She left home out of her own rebellion and was gone 5 years without speaking to either myself, my wife, or Nadia's brother and sister. With the exception on my daughter Abigail's 18th birthday...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my wife Haley to be returned to me, Michael. PLease pray for her return from infidelity & entrapment. She has affair fog and limerence along with false memories of us to cope. I have made myself right with god and have went above and beyond her former expectations for me. I've...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom