Dear God, my prayer request is to find me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gel123

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God, my prayer request is to find me a job. I have been unemployed since September ###, I need to get back on the job so I could maintain my home my bills, I'm not crazy, I'm just desperate. I don't want to lose what I have worked so hard to accomplish. I refuse to let the devil control my destiny. In the name of Jesus, amen......
 
Lord God I pray that you would provide employment. I pray that you would provide the right job, where growth and a sense of peace can be sustained. I pray for all things good right now and that you would touch the life of ###. Provide, protect, restore, and renew all things in ### life lord and be the source of ### joy. Amen, God bless you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
114
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me, yet I also come weary, overwhelmed, and completely dependent on His mercy. I know He is faithful, and I believe He is able to do the...
Replies
10
Views
228
Dear Lord, Please help me find the strength and courage to unblock my siblings and make the right decision with a peaceful heart. I no longer want to carry anger or hurt within me. Heal me, Lord, and remove anything that weighs heavy on my spirit. Fill my heart with peace, forgiveness, and...
Replies
8
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,729
Messages
16,802,782
Members
650,226
Latest member
Alalfunfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom