Dear GOD, My ###, please bless me to conduct the health ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meenaaccs

Account Closed
Dear GOD,
My ###, please bless me to conduct the health camps as planned.
Continue to use me for thy works.
Please bless my reiki healing and crystal healing.
May thou heal through me my brethren.
I thank you for everything.
Praise the lord.
Amen
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, my please bless me...I am needing a nice job please Lord help me...open everything which block me open new doors for please help me....
Replies
9
Views
448
Dear lord my please bless me...I am needing a nice job please lord help me...open every thing which block 🚫 me open new doors for please help me....
Replies
5
Views
335
Dear God, please bless me with a job. I need it urgently, I have been trying for the last six months. My mental and physical health is hampering because of it. People treated me very badly and I know that you will fight for me. God please forgive my sins and have mercy on me.
Replies
6
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,785
Messages
16,792,593
Members
649,394
Latest member
Aleussalway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom