Dear God, let this be the day that ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikMo

Account Closed
Dear God, hear my prayer and answer it by letting this be the day that ### contacts me after 6 days of no contact that she feels and knows how much I really mean to her and express her desire for us to get back as a couple. that she will work on her part of our relationship and apologize for her actions in the past 4 months and change her ways so we may have a long-lasting relationship.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A MAN THATS A GOOD THING THAT ISNT A FAN OF ### THE DEMON WHO EATS LIGHTS ON HER TOUR FOR FUN GREATLY I GET EVERYTHING BACK I WAS AT VIP ### I WORKED HATD THEN ### PORTALED IN TOOK ME OUT OF MY GAME THEN THE GAME IM LOCKED OUT ITS A BUNCH OF CRAP 💩 I GET MY VIP BACK LIKE I SAID I...
Replies
11
Views
150
Master God I ask You again please may Your Sovereign Will be done in my life in Jesus Christ Name Amen. Master God forgive me for all my sins in Jesus Name Amen. I am confused can I pray to the Son directly to Jesus I know the Son is one with the Father and Holy Spirit. But you never see...
Replies
6
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom