Dear God, in Jesus name, I plead you to bless me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meenaaccs

Account Closed
Dear God, in Jesus' name, I plead you to bless me with a good nurse. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

heb 9:22 blood of GOD I PLEAD YOU BLOOD OF GOD TAKE MY SINS OVERCOME DEATH, SATAN AND HIS ANGELS AMEN
Replies
6
Views
195
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart turn everything around for my good make a way where it seems to be no way give me spiritual strength to push...
Replies
6
Views
129
Lord God Almighty I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my situation I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind, will, emotions, marriage, family, finances, car, home Lord God please help me I'm getting tired and weary from work make a way where it seems to be no way I invite You God...
Replies
9
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom