Dear God I thank you for everything you do in my life.

Nikay Mikay

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God I thank you for everything you do in my life. Your word in Deuteronomy 8:18 assures me that it is You who gives me the ability to produce wealth. I pray thee oh Lord, please give me the ability to create massive wealth in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 6:8 : Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. A Prayer Inspired by Psalm 6:8: Our prayer: LORD God, thank You for listening to us in our deepest pain. When we feel weak and overwhelmed by tears, You do...
Replies
9
Views
103
Jesus thank you for everything you do for us, please help me with my illness may I be getting better, protect us from all evil, in Jesus name I pray
Replies
9
Views
315
Jesus thank you for everything you do for us, please help me with my illness may I be getting better, protect us from all evil, in Jesus name I pray
Replies
7
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom